Saturday 21 January 2012

The two Villains, aka my kids


Barcelona, Spain Okt 20011
I am going to Nepal with Femke, one of my friends, but I have two kids (Enzo & Kiza)  who would love to come with me to Nepal too.

That's not possible the first time sadley enough but a thought entered my mind a few days ago...it got bigger and bigger and right now I am almost at the point of no return: mayb I can go back during summer holiday with them.. Show them this country, experience the Nepalese culture together with them and spent some quality travel time together. Sounds good aye?!?!
I've got some serious saving to do now I guess... ;-)

These two 'villains' below are my kids. Enzo on the left (he is 11 now) and Kiza on the right (she is 9).
They are the two most important ppl in my life. Love m to bits and they are great, I learn so much from and with them...
I think us going to Nepal would be one of the biggest presents in this lifetime... so...
I've already thrown it up into the air, and by that gave it to the forces of the universe, becoz I wish it to happen! :))
I'll keep you posted on this new idea.

Barcelona, Spain Okt 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment